Easier Access for Everyone
Making Information Accessible for Patients and Their Families
Mirum is committed to accessibility in everything we do. We value the inclusion of everyone, with consideration of their needs and challenges, and work to ensure this is shown in the experiences we design and websites we create. With this in mind, we continually take steps to improve LIVMARLI.com and ensure it complies with best practices and standards.
Current Accessibility Features
Accessibility and universal usability are important parts of making informed health decisions. Rooted in our mission to transform the lives of patients and their families, the Mirum team utilizes technology, advocacy, and bold action to promote the best experiences for all audiences by employing:
- Industry standard user-experience (UX) principles
- Website designs with color contrast and accessibility at the forefront, according to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2
- Inclusive design principles that celebrate the full scope of human diversity
- Transcripts for our video content, ensuring they are accurate and complete
Our Website and Pages
Our website and landing pages are built with accessibility in mind, according to WCAG 2 best practices. The following issues are considered and remediated:
- Title attributes for additional information when text is not available
- Appropriate alternative text detail for images and other non-text elements
- Graphics and interactive content
- Form accessibility
- Table accessibility
- PDF and web-based brochure accessibility
- Line length
- Font choice
- Color contrast
- Avoiding repetitive flashing in motion design
Investing in Accessibility
At Mirum, we believe it is our responsibility to ensure that content is accessible to everyone. We are dedicated to exploring new solutions, tools, and products to help enhance the overall experience. As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect those changes here within our accessibility statement and keep you informed of our efforts.
Learn More About Accessibility
Website accessibility standards under Title II of the ADA
Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act
International standards for the web to improve accessibility for people with disabilities
Compiled by Web Accessibility in Mind (Web AIM)
Strategies, standards, and resources to make the web accessible to people with disabilities
We Want to Hear From You
If you encounter any accessibility issues, please let us know. We’re here to help you get the information you need.
You can reach us by visiting the Mirum Pharmaceuticals Contact Page.